What is the perfect solution to sun-damaged skin after summer fun? We’ve created a kit to correct hyperpigmentation and even skin tone, as it heals and protects the skin from further damage. Sun damage can break down collagen and elastin, so we replenish with a variety of anti-oxidant rich ingredients to aid healing. Nutrition is important to keep skin healthy from the inside out with the antioxidant summer fruit powerhouse; berries. Other foods rich in healing nutrients include kale, broccoli artichokes, spinach, artichokes and sweet potatoes. Remember to get enough sleep, because the repair process occurs primarily while we are sleeping.
Our kit for repair includes an Illuminating serum in the evening to work on hyperpigmentation, and an antioxidant serum in the daytime to protect and heal. The combination of these two-targeted serums evens out skin tone and repairs wrinkles and dry skin. We’ve formulated each serum to have the most benefit without side effects from some skin lightening products.
The Illuminating serum is used at night for repair and rejuvenation. This serum contains:
- Arbutin: natural lightening and brightening agent
- Salicylic Acid: breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells
- Kojic Acid: helps to balance skin tones, fades dark spots and freckles
- Azelaic Acid: antibacterial, anti-acne agent
- Glycolic Acid: improves skin hydration, clears pores, promotes clarified skin tone, and lightens while boosting collagen synthesis
- Ferulic Acid and Peptide Stabilized Vitamin C: neutralize free radicals and help prevent UV light damage to cells
To use simply apply to the face after cleansing with our gentle cleanser and a spritz of Hydrating Toner.
The Antioxidant serum is used during the day to protect and heal.
Antioxidant serum serves up a high potency multi-C and Ferulic Acid cocktail that drenches the skin with an infusion of powerful antioxidants, and offers advanced protection from photo aging, UV damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Kakadu Plum: highest naturally occurring Vitamin C
- Gallic Acid: antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory
- Astaxanthin: strongest antioxidant vitamin in nature
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (high potency antioxidant): helps to prevent the breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure
- Ferulic Acid (powerful antioxidant): neutralizes free radicals, helps to prevent UV damage
- Emblica: free cascading antioxidant, reduces hyperpigmentation